Written By: Randy Biggiam
Purpose of Activity: To provide children with opportunities to improve manipulative skills, increase awareness of body parts, and promote teamwork through working with a partner.
Equipment: Bean Bags, Gymnasium
1) Balancing bean bag on body parts
2) Moving bean bag around body
3) Moving bean bag while moving
4) Moving while keeping bean bag above head
5) Toss bean bag with dominant and non-dominant hand to partner
6) Throw at different levels to partner: High, medium, and low
7) Partners stand at opposite ends of the gym. Both partners must find a
way to move or carry the bean bag to the opposite end of gym without
using their hands.
Back to Homepage
Back to Dances